MCCHI is your support group–a free, private group for medical cannabis patients and caregivers – shaped by your needs. Listen, learn, network, and share best practices with others from around Hawai‘i and know that you are not alone!
Join MCCHI (itʻs free and confidential) to:
- Stay informed about the latest developments in Hawaii’s medical cannabis program, including proposed changes or threats to existing law.
- Learn how you can help expand the medical cannabis program, and fight back dangerous restrictions.
- Share best practices with other patients, caregivers and doctors.
- Access information on the latest medical cannabis laws and research in Hawai‘i and from around the world.
- Receive a yearly reminder via email, phone, or mail–whatever works best for you–when your medical cannabis registration is due to be renewed.
- Have the opportunity to amplify YOUR voice to ensure that the medical cannabis program effectively serves the people of Hawai‘i.