Hawaii News Now has just aired an investigation into the medical marijuana program in Hawaii and some of the legislation including the need for a dispensary system. This news is a little late. We appreciate the effort, but all of the current dispensary bills are dead. That said, our polling shows that 85% of Hawaii’s voters agree with the team at Hawaii News Now. We need a dispensary system.
2014 Legislature OpensJanuary 15th, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Dispensaries Task Force is Kicking into High Gear
- Senate About to Vote on Defunding DEA Raids on Medical Cannabis
- New Mexico Court of Appeals Rules That Cannabis is Covered by Insurance
- Executive Director Mike Attocknie Speaks on HPR’s The Conversation
- DEA Accused of Blackmailing Doctors in Massachusetts