Pamela Lichty, President of the Drug Policy Forum of Hawaii, and Rafael Kennedy, the organizer for Medical Cannabis Coalition of Hawaii were honored to appear on the League of Women Voters’ panel discussion about Medical Marijuana on February 18th. It was filmed several weeks earlier, so some of the specific questions on legislation are now out of date, but the piece was an excellent conversation about how Hawaii can pursue more compassionate and science based medical marijuana policy in the future. In case the video below does not work for you, you can download the audio file of the piece here or the video here.
2014 Legislature OpensJanuary 15th, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Dispensaries Task Force is Kicking into High Gear
- Senate About to Vote on Defunding DEA Raids on Medical Cannabis
- New Mexico Court of Appeals Rules That Cannabis is Covered by Insurance
- Executive Director Mike Attocknie Speaks on HPR’s The Conversation
- DEA Accused of Blackmailing Doctors in Massachusetts