We need YOU to help pass pro-patient bills and stop any harmful attacks on the medical cannabis laws of Hawai‘i. Sign up to receive email updates about the coalition – including legislative updates, ways to get involved, events, and MORE!
MCCHI is your support group–a group for medical cannabis patients and caregivers – shaped by your needs. Listen, learn, network, and share best practices with others from around Hawai‘i and know that you are not alone!
Join today to:
- Stay informed about the latest developments in Hawaii’s medical cannabis program, including proposed changes or threats to existing law.
- Learn how you can help expand the medical cannabis program, and fight back dangerous restrictions.
- Share best practices with other patients, caregivers and doctors.
- Access information on the latest medical cannabis laws and research in Hawai‘i and from around the world.
- Receive a yearly reminder via email, phone, or mail–whatever works best for you–when your medical cannabis registration is due to be renewed.
- Have the opportunity to amplify YOUR voice to ensure that the medical cannabis program effectively serves the people of Hawai‘i.