The Medical Cannabis Coalition of Hawai‘i is a non-partisan, non-profit, independent group for patients, caregivers, and physicians here in Hawai‘i.
Listen, learn, network, and share best practices with others from around Hawai‘i and know that you are not alone!
- Stay informed about the latest developments in Hawaii’s medical cannabis program, including proposed changes or threats to existing law.
- Learn how you can help expand the medical cannabis program, and fight back dangerous restrictions.
- Share best practices with other patients, caregivers, and doctors.
- Access information on the latest medical cannabis laws and research in Hawai‘i and from around the world.
- Receive a yearly update via email, phone, or mail–whatever works best for you–when your medical cannabis registration needs to be renewed.
- Have the opportunity to amplify YOUR voice to ensure that the medical cannabis program effectively serves the people of Hawai‘i.